Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The reason I love compounding.

Ever since I read Smart Woman Finish Rich, I acted on every single thing the author suggested right down to how I file shit. Today, I had to add my ING savings account to our joint Schwab account, and I noticed something kinda remarkable.

"Since you became an Orange Saver in 2008 your accounts have earned: $465.32"

For doing nothing at all, I scored over $400 in a year! That's like a trip to somewhere fun. Or yarn. Or $400 worth of apples.

And that's just in ING. I have so many accounts that I added to my life (which means more free money thanks to compounding interests), that I feel like I owe this author a big kiss.

So thanks author dude. You made money make sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home