Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Friday, January 30, 2009

Question #4

I keep finding things at the gym. Once I found a bus pass (which is worth $70 and it was the beginning of the month). I surprised myself and actually took it downstairs to the front desk. But today I found an earring in the shower. My entire shower time consisted of thinking what I should do about this earring. It didn't look fancy or diamondy. It was your typical Claire's kinda shit. But still. Should I have brought that downstairs to the "lost and found"? Because sometimes I think, well if it were me, and I lost my earring I'd immediately search the last place I had it. And it would such a nice surprise to actually see it there. My second instinct would be to go to the front desk, but my hopes wouldn't be as high. There is no clear "lost and found" so I would just assume that I should cut my losses and buy new, shitty earrings.

What would you have done? My brain is in total crazy mode lately and I haven't really slept this week so me thinks I'm going nuts. I would love to hear what a rational brain would have to say about this pressing topic.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Heidiblossom said...

I think this is an age old question. If you leave it there, the owner may come back for it, or they may have no idea where they lost it. Also you are leaving it to the mercy of whoever else might find it. Probably the best thing to do is the front desk with the possibility of a lost and found. Or keep it. I like the one earring at a time style. I watched Pretty In Pink last night, HELLLOOOOOO 80s!!

12:04 PM  
Blogger none said...

would have brought it to the front b/c i assume someone else will steal it after me. always assume the worst ;)

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home