Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Monday, March 02, 2009

Dum dum dum dum dum...

That's the tune that will be stuck in my head for the next few days thanks to my watching Close Encounters of the Third Kind for the first time.

Personally, I thought it was too long. E.T. was a way better story and had a more touching ending. This flick was just okay for me. Not a movie I want to sit through again though. Hardly anything over 2 hours is something I want to see again.

But the best part of the movie was in the very beginning when Dominic said,

"I can't remember what the little kid's name is, but I know it's something weird."

He said this like he meant it, and he did. He hadn't seen Close Encounters in years and all he remembered was that this kid's name was something crazy, unthinkable and just plain weird.

Then about 5 seconds later, when this totally bizarro-named kid ran away into the fields chasing the space ship his mother yelled out,

"BARRY! BARRY!"

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

now that's funny!!!

4:51 AM  
Blogger none said...

i am laughing out loud here. LOLing.

12:32 PM  
Blogger Heidiblossom said...

ha ha! you're weird.

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home