Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The Joy of Everything

I currently have 8422 songs on my Ipod. The joy of all those songs is that I'm still finding out that I have new albums on there. Yesterday I discovered a CD I had gotten for free at a Landmark Theater and fell in love with two songs.

Not sure why I'm telling you this. Maybe cause it makes me happy.

Other things that make me happy:

Trails with lots of trees
Really soft, pink yarn
Taking the bus instead of paying for gas
Reading at the gym
Talking to Mike everyday for at least 2 hours
Hookas
Little asian baby girls (I just saw 2 on the bus and considered stealing them)
The hopes of owning a farm one day
Or at least growing some kind of vegetable/fruit in a backyard
And maybe have a few chickens
Gosh, I really want a farm BAD
Travelling, preferably to places I haven't been before but also revisiting the places I like over and over
Lakes
Hairpins with cute little decorations on them
Getting cards/letters (so far I've gotten only one since moving to Seattle. Thanks Mayarn!)
The possibility that I can one day make my own skirts
Watching people play soccer on the field at the park right next to my apartment building
Twirling
Trespassing
Making funny faces if a camera is pointed at me
Smoothies, preferably ones with strawberries in it
Pink Lady Apples (although the fuji one I'm eating right now is seriously the size of my head and delicious)
PEANUT BUTTER (if you opened up my insides I'm pretty sure you'd find a few gallons of Jif)
My incense holder. It's an elephant and his mouth has a hole, where the smoke can escape from. I think I bought it at a Japanese festival in Miami with my sister.
Visiting the Atlantic Ocean in December every year
Finally living on the Pacific NW!
Movies that make me laugh
What Not to Wear
Lost
Degrassi: The Next Generation
Concerts/Festivals/Anything that gives me an excuse to dance like a crazy lady
Falling in love
Being busy at work
Sushi
Paleek Paneer
Ice Cream Sundaes
Smores
Camping!
The smell of Camping!
FIRE!!!
Summer nights
The beginning of Fall (and all the knitting to come!!)
When people I don't know follow me into the bathroom just to tell me they like my cute shoes.
And sleeping...

I could go on and on but it's lunch, and I'm starving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home