Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

I tagged myself, so I'm it.

Thanks Maya, for giving me something to do while working.

1) What was I doing 10 years ago?

July, 1998. 2nd summer of college, although I can't even remember if I went to school that summer? No, actually I think I was a camp counselor at home that year. Getting a tan and taking a much easier Statistics class from home, where I got an A, which was pretty rare in college. In high school, I was always an A/B student, then I hit college, smoked too much and lost all sorts of ambition. See kids, if you do drugs you'll get lazy and then become an interactive copywriter who goes camping on the weekends and runs 10ks and then stops smoking because you'll just forget to. You don't want that kind of life do you? Well, do you?!

2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?

1. Work on something for work.

2. Figure out where Dominic and I should go for Thanksgiving, because the stupid retreat hippie woman in Hawaii still hasn't gotten back to me. She probably doesn't believe in the internet or something.

3. Make a boot camp plan because tonight I'm kickig some friend's asses at Olympic Sculpture Park. I guess I'm the leader, so I have to come up with some kind of course. They are all scared of me. Mwhahaha.

4. Try to finish The Gathering. It's hard though because I just can't get into it. I only have 60 pages to go so I figure I've come this far, I guess I should make it to the end.

5. I keep telling myself to make doctor's appointments, transfer money, go through the little growing pile on my desk and so on. But it's summer, man. I can't do this boring shit until at least September.

3) Snacks I enjoy:

Apples, peanut butter, smoothies, apples, Trophy cupcakes, gum (is that considered a snack?), free, bananas, greek yogurt, apples, walnuts, the granola that Dominic just bought that tastes like maple syrup and apples.

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire (in no particular order):

Have a bed and breakfast with my own big fruit garden/apple tree and have another family take over when I want to go on vacations, Go on lots of vacations to everywhere around the world, Buy an RV and road trip the shit out of the US and Europe, have a lavendar farm, buy a bike that has the ability to never get hit or fall, get rid of all the sharks in the ocean so I can snorkel in peace, own something like a house or two or five- maybe one in seattle, one in fiji and another in montana and another in north carolina, have a real library in my home- the old fashion kind, where books are on wooden shelves and there's a ladder and a big leather chair and I would know where everything is without thinking twice, write my graphic novel- pay someone to do the graphic part and get one of those fancy canon cameras, but never learn how to use it.

5) Places I have lived:

Oh geez...

Kendall, Sunrise, Coral Springs, Gainesville (Florida)

Allentown (Pennsylvania)

Manhattan (New York)

Atlanta (Georgia)

Royal Oak, Ferndale (Michigan)

Venice Beach (California)

Seattle (Washington)

6) Jobs I have had:

Babysitter, day camp counselor, sleepaway camp counselor, day care assistant, barista, copywriter, interactive copywriter and freelancer interactive copywriter.

Okay, tag, you're it!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I like that one of your favorite snacks is "free." Because that is totally true!

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home