Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Eat me.

-Two servings of Homemade Rhubarb Crisp from a recipe I made with fresh, Washington grown rhubarb.

-A tiny piece of a rich chocolate cake given to me by my neighbor, who bought it from Eat Local, which is a market that only carries locally pre-made foods.

-One glass of Chocolate Milk. Usually this milk would be local too, but I just didn't have the time to pick up my glass jug this week. Thus, it was Lucrene skim milk ultra pasterized, which isn't even my normal grocery store milk choice, but Dominic bought it for me so I had no say in the matter. The chocolate syrup was, of course, from Hershey's.

-One Pink Lady apple from Washington. Apples are so not in season anymore. But for some reason that never stops me from wanting 20 in a day.

-Three spoonfuls of generic crunchy peanut butter that was probably made in a factory.

This was my dinner last night. And it was fucking delicious.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home