Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I'm a big girl now!

I just inserted my very first Diva Cup. It was a little wonky at first and definitely different than any tampon I shoved up me, but right now, as we speak, there's some weird funnel thing inside me collecting blood and not wasting the environment. I hope it does what it says and will stay in there until I go to sleep, not giving me TSS. I hope when I lay out in a few minutes that a little kid doesn't point and laugh at me, saying "Mommy, why is that lady bleeding." or "Mommy, why does that lady have a little plastic stem peering out of her vagina instead of a white string?" or "Mommy, why am I talking to you about vaginas and menstrual cycles when I should be eating sand?"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home