Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Florida can't come soon enough.

Blogging about work be damned. Oh, how I wish I could love something like I used to - it's quite amazing how just one year of feeling like you've done awesome things can make every other year feel totally inadequate.

Oh, how I wish my stupid fucking loan was paid off so I can be free to do what I want right this very second.

Oh, how I wish I could be laying out with my Mom right now.

Two days from today I will think of nothing but what magazine I should read, which smoothie I should get at Robert is Here and when's the right time to turn over so I can get the equal amount of tan on both sides of my body.

Oh, how I wish Thursday was today. It can't come any faster, huh?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home