Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Monday, December 20, 2004

Who's pretending to be my boss, damn it?


Are you the boss?
Originally uploaded by barliss2.
So, I was secretly thrilled to see one lonely little comment on my very first blog. It was from my boss, but when I asked her about my blog she looked at me like I was retarded (which might be true). Now I'm racking my brain about who this phantom is and I've narrowed it down to these people:

1)Leo- my art director who's main goal in life is to play evil tricks on me.

2)Nicole- my other art director, who is dating Leo and therefore might be up to something.

3)Mark- he might do this, but then again he probably hasn't read this because he's playing San Andreas right now.

4)Nik- he might be the only other person that knows my boss's name, oh except for...

5)Kelly- but she would tell me that she tricked me 5 minutes after she posted it.


Please somebody, help me solve this mystery. Anybody? Hello?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home