Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

AOGG- biotch!

With so many comments concerning Anne of Green Gables, I was planning on writing the best blog ever today about the magical powers Avonlee has over me. Unfortunately, I don't get paid doing this blog shit (oh, how I wish it would) and my real job is taking much of my time. But, don't worry your pretty little heads. A blog about bosom buddies and kindred spirits will surely be on the menu for tomorrow.

Oh, and come Thursday I shall also report on Project Runway, because if Wendy doesn't get the boot, then I'll have to design my own and throw it at her.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's bosom FRIEND, not bosom BUDDY.

Bosom Buddies was a sitcom about two guys who dressed like ladies so they could live in an all lady building and get all the ladies. Staring Tom Hanks.

You need to review AOGG before you write your AOGG post. Study up, BIOTCH!

-Maya

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that Maya has a crush on Barrie. Sweet Anne-of-Green-Gables-style luvin'. For sure.

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yesterday i was mean about rap music..i didn't mean to offend anyone...this is my opinion...anne of green gables does suck thou...:)

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home