Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Stop me why don't you!

I shouldn't be allowed near razors. And I shouldn't be so damn cheap. I had Nicole cut my hair last week, because when you have short hair you constantly have to get it cut otherwise you get the mullet thing and since that is never "in" I just let her get scissor happy on me. She did a fine job, but there was fuzz on my neck that she couldn't get with scissors. So, over the weekend in between rummaging through the memory box and Super Bowl madness I decided to take a razor to my neck. I had the weird preferol (sp?) vision thing going where I kept missing my neck and would shave the air. Then when I finally got to the back of my neck I realized I have not a single clue on what I'm doing, but I just went with it. Luckily, it's Wednesday and no one's noticed but I'm sure I look a mess. Maybe everyone has noticed and they're just laughing at me. That is very possible.

AOGG blog is on the way. I swear. I know you just can't wait. But I have radio to do.

Oh, and was anyone disappointed with who won the Amazing Race last night? I really wanted the blonde couple (who got 2nd) to win. The whiny model chick, was getting on my nerves that I just wanted her to die. My roommate, on the other hand, would have humped the tv if I wasn't there. He liked her boobs or something.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home