Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

All of a sudden I have shit to do!


Garbage is cool I think?
Originally uploaded by barliss2.
I just realized I need to buy a calendar of sorts. I have too much shit to do, which is great! All these concerts to go to! Yay!!!

My normal week goes like such:

Monday- workout in the morning, work (sometimes late, sometimes not.)

Tuesday- workout in the morning, work, guitar lessons

Wednesday- workout in the morning, work (always work late)

Thursday- work, literally run to make it to my pilates class at 6:30, usually find a place where some rep is having a free drink thingy

Friday- workout in the morning, work, then usually crash (a.k.a. watch lots of skippy)

Saturday- YAY! HIKING! OR KNITTING OR GARDENING OR JUST NOT GOING TO THE OFFICE! YAY!

Sunday- wakeup expecting someone from work to call me in. if i haven't received a call by 2, i'm in the clear. watch all the Radio Free Roscos i've missed during the week.

Now, with my new concert schedule and a few days off, things get a little fuzzy.

Tonight- free concert thanks to Leo giving me a ticket because he had to go to LA to hang out with TY PENNINGTON (HEHEHAHAHAHAHEHEHE). So, Nicole and I are going to see Garbage, who I haven't heard of since high school. Should be interesting. I probably owe her a beer for chopping my hair up in little bits.

May 5th and 6th- trip to Denver. Never been and BONUS- I get to add a new state to my list!

May 7th- Electric Six. Heard great things about this band, and have seen one video. Besides that I know nothing about them, and sometimes that's better.

May 20th- The Decemberists. Again, heard good things about this band. BUT, I'm a little weary. I just got a CD and they sound a little like the weapy, sway back and forth with a lighter in the air and your boyfriend by your side kinda band. We'll see.

May 30th- Free concert thanks to the studio to see Hot Hot Heat and the Killers! Super fabulous that it's free!

June 7th- MODEST MOUSE! YIPEE!

So, basically May is booked. Kelly even just asked to hang out, and I gave her this list saying she needs to give me a few days notice these days. Yay for being busy with fun things to do!

i'm out. peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

Hey There,

Nice blog! I like that Decemberists album, although my favorite song is 16 Military Wives, and it's so different from the other songs (which I like, but they don't rock). I'm just a sucker for a good pop song.

I see you play guitar. I'm a guitar teacher in Seattle and I've got a blog on my business website you might enjoy. Check out "Pick Hand Flight School" and "How To Practice:

http://www.heartwoodguitar.com/blog/blog.html

I've also got tons of songs that I've written out for my students here:

http://www.heartwoodguitar.com/chords.htm

I hope you like the blog! Link to my site if you think you might be coming back, and leave a comment to let me know what you think.

Have fun with the music,

Rob

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home