Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Still D-runk!

Last night was too much fun. When you know you're going to drink and eat and see Team America all for free, you're going to take advantage. And boy, did I! Too many beers, a shot of jager and some cranberry vodkas. Luckily I ate free pizza and then later had free popcorn, otherwise I would have definitely puked all over the place. I was out way too late, and woke up this morning with just a few hours of sleep and still completely drunk. This has only happened to me a few times in my life, and it was never a big deal before because I didn't have to come into a job at 9am and think about writing long copy and actually make said copy interesting. God, I wish I could just take a damn nap, but I know if I hid somewhere someone that shouldn't find me would, and I'd be put in time out. I mean it's taken me about 2 hours just to write this blog because I can't concentrate at all. But I had fun last night, and that's all that matters. Being a client rules sometimes! I think I'll be going to a free concert next!!

On the DVR front- WHY WAS LOST A RERUN!! Did I miss something? I swear I've been seeing previews for the new Lost like 10,000 times this week and instead I experienced deja vu with the freaky kid thing (do you think he's controlling the island??). Anyway, Steve (mayarn's boyfriend/new roomie) and I have decided to actually name the DVR since it's become our new best friend. I suggested actual names, like Sally or Fred or maybe even something like HAL since the whole thing seems very robotic/outer spacey. He was thinking more of things like DIV or deevee. But I just don't know. I'm thinking the name will just come to us, like naming your car. You can't really think too hard about it, and then one day, boom, you'll have it! I've never really named anything, except for my bong (just kidding mom!). Anyway, does anyone have any suggestions (I just realized I had 4 any's in this sentence, including the one in the parenthesis, but I'm not about to delete and think up a new line because I just want to finish this blog already)? So, suggestions- please.

peace out. wish me luck for surviving the rest of the day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Seth Gunderson said...

Lost probably won't be new until May sweeps. They're just gearing everyone up for the final stretch... AND... if you've missed episodes of either Lost or Desperate Housewives, ABC is working on two recap shows to try and catch everyone up.

Name the DVR, Skip.

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home