Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Monday, April 18, 2005

I might have to move to Ann Arbor.


The aftermath.
Originally uploaded by barliss2.
I love it there. Minus the fact that everything there is crazy expensive, it's my kind of town. This picture was taken at around noonish where maya, steve and I had a very delicious breakfast at FlimFlam. We almost named Skippy (dvr) flimflam, but decided skippy takes it. The night before consisted of lots of drinks, and talking to lots of single boys. I realized going out twice in one week, getting drunk and staying up until 4 in the morning at the old age of 26 isn't what it used to be. My body ached the next day, but we still had a blast and got to walk around Ann Arbor, where I was on the hunt for those damned Gaucho pants at Urban Outfitters that they never have in stock. Might have to do the online thing. But determining my size is always risky, especially when UO clothes are made for 12 year olds. Anyway, here's a few things that were said:

1. I dare you to wear this mask.

2. They propositioned you to have a threesome?

3. Those guys cut in front of us!

4. Is it time for pizza yet?

5. I think I want to marry you.

peace out,
you know who

2 Comments:

Blogger Seth Gunderson said...

My name kinda won!

8:44 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Hey Barrie.

Just wanted to thank you for the Flim Flam shout out. My dad and I ate there a few times after his cancer treatments. I have kind of sad/nostoglic memories of Flim Flam. The memories will turn for the worse if my dad dies, but at least we'll always have the Flim Flam restuarnat. And they don't make good potato latkes either. I tried them.....

Kelly (in case you have another friend who's dad was getting treating for cancer in Ann Arbor)

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home