Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Thursday, April 21, 2005

What the hell?


Did someone puke on your face?
Originally uploaded by barliss2.
I was writing an email, when I noticed this weird ad from Loreal. I assume they were trying to do some cool makeup shit to her face, but to me it looks like old cruddy milk coming out of her pores. Is that what I'll look like if I use your crap product? The ad geniuses behind this one must have had a lot of fun at the photo shoot. What morons. Did they spend hours applying vomit on her face? I'm totally confused. She looks like the dude from Mask (not the Jim Carrey movie, the Cher movie).

P.S. Gaucho pants are in! Maya, you want to pick some up for me on the way over here? If not, I might have to make a trip over there this weekend. That's probably what I'll end up doing, since I don't know my size anymore, and I know Mayarn is gonna try to beat traffic to see the Dap Kings.

P.P.S. Mayarn, I forgot how to make the thumb for fingerless gloves. I always get stuck on that part. Help!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home