Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Ummm, huh?

So, I sorta skimmed over The Bachelor this morning just to see who "won", and I was really disappointed. That Sarah chick is so blind. He doesn't even like her. They are clearly just friends, and she's just one of those girls who is dying to get married to just anyone because that's what all her girlfriends are doing right now. It was kinda sad to even watch them embrace, like they didn't even know eachother. Where with the Mulano, or Mareno, or whatever the fuck her name is, might not have been the perfect girl and man was she deep (barf), but at least when she left it actually looked like he was deeply saddened by this. Like he really wanted her for some reason, but he went with the safe route. Ugh. I could go on and on, but no one really cares. Except for maybe the loser who had to watch all of this on tv. Sucks for you, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home