Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

My mom and ipod rule!

So, I looked at this rumored new ipod, and am pleased with my older 60g version. Sure it only plays movies, episodes of Lost and 15,000 songs, but still it will do I guess. The newer one looks like you'd smudge it constantly, hence destroying your viewing pleasure. No thanks. I like my screen clean and tidy- just like my room.

In other news, my sister has been nervous for quite some time that my mom would decide it's too much of a hassle to get a divorce and just try to reconcile. But when I talked to my mom this weekend, she sounded happier than I think I've ever in my life heard. She bought candles! Sorta a big deal, since I guess my dad hated candles, and the things you give up when you're stuck with someone inevitably ends up changing you. Now, she has candles everywhere and we're all happy for her. I just hope she doesn't burn the place down.

Time for free lunch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home