Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Don't you just love mothers sometimes?

I know I've said before that I'm pretty darn honest. If you ask me something, expect the whole truth and nothing but the truth. But I will not tell you obvious things, like you're boyfriend sucks or you're kinda fat, unless you ask me first. I believe that's what you call tact.

So, yesterday when my mom begged me to send her new pictures of my new and much improved hairdo I did, just stating, here it is- enjoy! I didn't ask, what do you think? I didn't ask anything that warranted a response. So when I got an email back FROM MY MOTHER saying, sure, it looks good straight but the haircut is absolutely awful, it kinda ruined my very relaxing and enjoyable weekend. I guess it's good to know that someone can effect you like that, but at the same time I never asked for an opinion on the cut, the look or anything about my hair. Much like I never asked for her opinion on my butt, when in college she said that "I think it's kinda big" even though I was a size 4. It's a good thing I'm not crazy or bulemnic cause I know plenty of girls who would immediately run to the toilet to shove a finger down their throat if their mother said that to them in college.

Anyway, I actually quite like the cut, and have already had plenty of compliments on it. I got it relaxed and then chopped a bit. Think Joan Jett, rock star kinda. It actually is kinda awesome.

SO TAKE THAT MOM! TAKE THAT!!!

P.S. (Don't respond if you go by mommy, mom or Marcia MAXINE- THAT'S HER MIDDLE NAME IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home