Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Monday, January 24, 2005

Snow, more like noooooO!


Mommy, lookie lookie.
Originally uploaded by barliss2.
If you're wondering who that petrified 26 year old girl is, well, it's me. Little 3 year olds were going down the hill doing headstands and shit while I look like a grandma holding on for dear life. This was the second time I've tried sledding and actually it was a lot of fun, except for climbing up that damn hill 4 times. Good thing I quit smoking cigarettes, because this is not a sport for people with smoking induced asthma. (FYI- I was gonna use the word emphasema instead of smoking induced asthma, but I can't spell and either can my art director, so asthma it is. Now back to your blog....).

So, after a good hour of sledding, Mark and I headed back to our warm home, whilst listening to NPR, some chick says Johnny Carson beafed it from emphasema (I really should learn how to spell). I immediately called my mom, cause I knew she'd freak. She always goes balistic whenever I tell her some famous person dies. Like she knows that guy. So, I told her, and indeed, you'd think I told her my grandma died again. I think she dropped the phone and a little whimper creeped out, but that's my mom for you. Hopefully, that funny bastard is laughing it up and maybe even interviewing dead people.

That's all for today. I smell a lot of work coming my way.

P.S. What I really couldn't believe about Johnny's passing, was that Ed McMan is still kicking. I mean that dude is still passing out checks to people in trailers like everyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home