Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Mommy, I'm sick.

I hate feeling sick. I swear I think I'm sick because God doesn't want me to turn 26 tomorrow. I can see it now. I'll be watching Lost tonight, and bam! I'm dead. Just a few short hours before I'd be leaning towards 30 (ugh- 30).

And not only am I sick, but I think I'm going crazy too. I took my nighttime Tynelnol like a good girl, and fell fast asleep until around 3 am when I woke up. I thought, "Well it must just be my nose, or the wind, or I farted in my sleep again. I'll be back asleep in no time at all." So, I just lied there with my eyes closed, not sleeping for 3 more hours. At 6, I said fuck it and decided to go to work because I was so pissed at myself for not being able to sleep.

Going to work was the worst decision I made and I don't advise ever doing this, because now it's 4:15 and I'm so tired I don't even know what I'm writing right now (not that I usually do) and I'll probably be here for another 3-4 hours. Ugh.

The one good thing that came out of my random awakening, was that I woke up thinking about my good television friend, Mr. Wizard. That old bastard kicked so much ass that even though I despised science and the thought of protons made me want to hurl, I still watched his little apprentices make tornados in 7-up bottles with absolute amazement. And the geniuses who thought up his name get kudos in my book. Not only is he a wizard, but he gets the Mr. title so no one fucks with his shit. I mean Mr. T has nothing on this badass mofo (what does the T stand for anyway- probably Mr. Tootles or something silly like that). You rock, Mr. Wizard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home