Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Did that happen yesterday?

Things I did whilst drunk between the hours of 4-8 in the pm.

1)Arm wrestled fellow co-worker (and lost obviously)

2)Hi, Nik, it's me. Just calling to say hi (burp). Call me whenever.

3)Hung up phone and banged head against wall 3 times because I shouldn't be calling ex boyfriends when drunk.

4)Saw Cherry from Punky Brewster on a UPN show. Called Nicole immediately to share the news.

5)Thought up 2 big ideas. Tried to remember them. Then woke up this morning realizing, man, I'm wicked stupid.

6)Drank glass of water. Oh my god, it's only 8:30 and I'm way trashed. Head meet pillow. zzzzzzz


I couldn't believe I fell asleep that early and then was able to go to the gym at 6:30 am. Now, I just feel like crap.

Tonight is the finale of Project Runway, and of course it's the same night the Stitch n' Bitch lady is coming to Ann Arbor for a one time only appearance and book signing. I can't resist, so I'm taping Project Runway. I know some of you must be thinking, "Barrie, stop smoking da crack. How can you miss the last episode of the best new show ever!" And to that I say, "Calm down. Hopefully, my tape won't be eaten by VCR and I'll be able to watch it, just a few hours later than everyone else." I can't believe knitting is taking priority over my tv viewing, but I guess as I become an adult I have to make these big decisions. And this is one of them. Hehe.

Just finished making new pilates cd and I think it just might be better than the last! Yay for me. I really need to send one of these to Starbucks and become flithy rich. But right now I'm too busy writing blogs and radio spots. Speaking of writing... I should work. Back with more crap concerning me and my sad sad life later.

Peace.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

7) Told Maya you would go to Mexico with her before she starts her new job.

So?

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you need help check out. i think you need to move to austrailia

http://www.iht.com/articles/2005/01/31/opinion/edlee.html

tripp

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home