Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Monday, April 11, 2005

The gloriousness of tv and the sun!

The weekend went a little something like this:

1. Hung pictures on wall, bought the cutest jean jacket for 50 bucks and 2 records. Probably the most money I've spent on an article of clothing in a really really really long time. But it's super cute and I think I have the money for it.

2. Woke up on a sunny Saturday morning to find the cable guy installing the DVR and the internet. Cable guy becomes Steve's new best friend, following him throughout the house talking about manly things as Maya and I laugh.

3. Went on a fun hike with Steve, Maya and Nicole. Discovered that reflecting is totally awesome!

4. A trip to Home Depot and taping too many things on new DVR was very exhausting. Fell asleep before news segment on SNL. But did laugh a little during the bee gees bit.

5. Sunday morning, watched Radio Free Rosco and Inferno 2, thanks to my new best friend, the DVR.

6. Laid out and actually got some sun. Didn't want to go back inside, so decided to paint over a painting ex had painted for me. I like how it turned out, thus hung it up over bed. Drank 2 smoothies Maya made. Yummylicious! Read almost half of Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. Realized I can't wait to see the movie. Then realized I forgot that I wanted to see Sin City. Must see soon. Proceeded to finish putting room together. Made dinner, half watched Desperate Housewives, but didn't worry about missing much because DVR is so fucking awesome that I doubt I'll ever watch live tv again.

7. Floss, brush, pillow meet head. ZZZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home