Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Monday, April 04, 2005

I thought we were done with sports.


I'll knock you out of the park.
Originally uploaded by barliss2.
Man, traffic sucked this morning. Now that I officially live with my new roommate, in my new place, in a new town in the same state my new drive was suppose to be closer to the studio. Instead it took twice as long, and I'm blaming it on opening day at the Comerica Stadium (can we stop naming arenas after banks or car rental places for the love of god). Steve (new roommate- sorry Mark) tried to explain the glory and strategy of America's favortite pasttime, but I explained to him pretty quickly that I just don't care. I'll watch, I might even cheer every now and then, but I won't care. If the Marlins win this year, big woop. If the Tigers lose, ooh, I think I'll live. But I am a little jealous of these baseball fans. Actually, I'm only jealous of the ones that get to take off work right now and head off in the hummer limo I see outside, on one of the most perfect Michigan days. Damn you!

Alright, so much work to do that I can't even think, let alone look outside in wonderment of the maginificent weather we are having. A walk in the park might be mandatory today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home