Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Thursday, April 07, 2005

I'll spring if you spring.


Humidity is a bitch.
Originally uploaded by barliss2.
I've never loved spring as much as I do now. Since Monday it's been so amazing here. I've worn skirts and open toed shoes! The only downside is the humidity. You'd think I'd be use to this shit living in Florida for most of my life, but nope. It's even worse with really short hair. I get these little curly bits on the sides that make me look about 2 years old and my hair just doesn't know what to do. No joke, I sort of look like the chick in that picture. It's bad. And I use product and nothing works. I should actually learn how to make my hair look pretty with a blow dryer or something, but I know I won't so what's the use. Hopefully it won't rain here too much otherwise I'll look like one of those bad stock images of a guy getting electrocuted all the time, which won't be good for attracting the boys.

Now for changing the subject- I am so mad I missed the first half of Lost. Can anyone give me a play by play? I totally got weepy when the brother dude died and the baby was born and Matty Fox had to tell the dead dude's sister. Ooh, I'm getting a little misty. But I have no idea what happened prior to all that. Why does Fox's character think the old dude murdered the brother? Did the sister and the arab get it on? Why couldn't the dead dude tell anyone how he got hurt? How did we find out that the brother and sister were actually step siblings (just because you're step doesn't make it okay to hook up)? Shit, I should have fucking taped it. I need Tivo. Good thing the cable dude is coming on Saturday and I think the cable person over on the phone convinced the new roomie to spring for it! YAY!

2 Comments:

Blogger Seth Gunderson said...

Episode starts off where last week's stopped. Jack's in a rush to save Boone and is yelling at everyone to get this and go get that (even tells Hurley, "I swear to God, Hurley, if you feint..." - classic). He tells Kate to go to the beach and get all of Sawyer's alcohol. Then Boone's lung collapses and Jack stabs him with some metal rod, then yells at Kate to go. On the beach, we see more boat progress and Claire comes by to talk to Sawyer and Michael - then they make some comment about how Jin REALLY wants to get off this island. Claire wanders off and Kate shows up and surprisingly, Sawyer gives the alcohol away freely. On the way back to the caves, Kate happens upon Claire, who's contractions are becoming closer and she can't move. Kate screams for help and Jin somehow hears her and runs into the forest. Jin finds Kate and she tells him she needs Jack and he replys "doctor." He grabs the backpack with the alocohol and runs off to the caves. Meanwhile, Boone is losing blood and needs to give him a transfusion - so he sends Charlie and Sun to find out everyone's blood type while he tries to widdle a piece of bamboo into a needle -- but can't. Sun was also supposed find Shannon, but didn't... but DID return with a sea urchin that had needle-like things -- PERFECT! Meanwhile, Sayid and Shannon are having a romantic rendevous and she explains that she and Boone are really step-siblings (which we knew from an earlier episode) and that he's in love with her... and she'll always feel something for him, but not in that romantic way. Back in the cave, Jin shows up with the alcohol and somehow explains that Claire is having the kid, he and Charlie run back to Kate and Claire with the message that Kate will have to deliver the baby. Boone is coming in and out of consciousness and mentions that the plane fell on him, Jack says he fell down a cliff, then he mentions the thing that he and Locke have found, but Jack thinks he's delirious, Boone apologizes over and over, then says "Shannon."

Does that catch you up?

7:04 AM  
Blogger Seth Gunderson said...

Oh, and the flashbacks were of Jack and his marriage to Carol Vessey (from Ed). Apparently, he saved her from a broken back and then ended up proposing to her. You saw the resolution at the end, but I never figured out if they were still married or what.

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home