Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Holy shit, this is funny.

Thanks to Leo being bored yet again, I come to find a)a pile of really heavy books on my desk and a picture of a girl covering her private parts (way to get me back- hehe) and b)he spends way too much time finding funny shit for me to read on the internet.

Take this for example. Go to this new fandango google and you won't be sorry.

www.gizoogle.com

Type in anything for a search and let the laughter ensue. I almost pissed myself numerous times as I'm sure you will too. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Seth Gunderson said...

That was fun. Thanks for the wasting of some valuable company-time.

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home