Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

I blame everything on Matt.

So, because we had so much to do today Matt couldn't take us out to lunch, and since I didn't bring my lunch, today marked the first I actually had to buy lunch for myself since I started working. Gasp! I hated doing it. I was actually contemplating not eating it all, but then the stomach started talking to me and it said that it needed Subway. Ugh. So, today also marked the day that I had fast food in over 4 months (yes, I consider Subway fast food, because it's gross, but still good, but doesn't try to claim that they are great like that horrible Panera everyone jizzes over) . I can tell I'll be sick in about 10 minutes because the Lay's Classic chips and Cherry Coke are just stirring around. My stomach is like, "WTF, bitch, where's my turkey on wheat and apple!" God, I hope I don't get fat doing this advertising crap. It's cool if I'm getting some sushi for free, but eating Subway in a mad rush is not cool. I think I'll just not eat next time. Yep, my stomach is so mad at me right now. Ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home