Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Monday, March 28, 2005

Reply all.

So tired, that I could barely keep my eyes open to watch Desperate Housewives. I feel like I missed a lot, and that I'm confused with the show at this point. Anyone with me on this?

Also, as much as I shouldn't watch the newest and thank-god-it's-the-last installment of The Bachelor, I know I will because I'm a sucker and that's what suckers do, don't they?

Speaking of things people shouldn't do, can I get an Amen for the unneccesary usage of Reply All. Amen! Thank you (oh geez, first sign of going crazy must be talking to yourself on your own blog!!). Anyway, I shouldn't say this is always annoying, just annoying when I get 50 emails from people I've never met, will never meet and usually the first email I received is something so stupid that I wouldn't care to reply to that person let alone his/her 50 friends. Stop the madness!

Speaking of madness, when will basketball be over already!! I'm not even sure if UF is still in it, but if they are then, oh fuck, I really don't care.

Just watched a bunch of shitty trailers, and ate way too much free sushi and a delicious smoothie. Is it me or are movies getting really, really bad these days? I did see one good trailer out of the bunch. Assisted Living. Check it out.

Side note: Congrats to Mark and Thom on getting 100 percent completion on San Andreas. I knew you could do it. Even if it only took 134 hours.

Next side note: The Incredicles wasn't all that (i'm not gonna say it, but you know what i'm getting at). Sorry, Mark. I know you watched it like 5 times this weekend, but I rather watch Harold and Kumar, or Kramer vs. Kramer, or anything with 2 names in the movie title.

Last side note: Realize this blog really isn't about anything today. Just a bunch of nonsense. Probably because it's Monday, and I'm at the studio watching the technician play Halo 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home