Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Monday, March 28, 2005

And you're never coming back!


Haha. You're dead.
Originally uploaded by barliss2.
I've had about 10 people this week tell me, in a joking matter (but deep down you know they hate me just a little bit), that I killed Jesus.

I'm like, "Whoa. I don't need that pressure. I wasn't there. I didn't do shit."

They were like, "Yes, you did. You killed out God!"

So, I'm all like, "Jesus dude (hehe). Calm the fuck down. Remember the H. in Jesus H. Christ probably stands for Horowitz, so there!"

And they're all like, "Good point, jewy. Let's fuck this whole bunny/pastel egg nonsense and hang with your kind."

And then we all said, "om"

The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home