Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Saturday, March 26, 2005

I'll let my blog speak for itself.

I hate moving! Too exhausted to write blog, but to wired to just sit still. So much more packing to do. So little time to do it.

I can't wait till I live in a house where I don't have to keep most of my shit still in boxes. Because really, I'm just moving boxes that are already filled with crap and transporting them to another basement where they will stay in their boxes and live there until I have to move them someplace else. And so on and so forth.

Where is that damn time machine already, so I can fast forward through this shit. This is why I need either a) a boyfriend who would at least split the pain of moving with me or b) enough money to hire someone to do it all for me. I, of course, have neither.

I thought I was almost done. Then after my first round of dropping my shit of at Steve's I realized I'm so not even close to being done. Not even a smidgen (sp?).

Did I mention that I HATE MOVING!!!!

Okay, must lay on couch until I either pass out or get too bored watching stupid fuck Paris Hilton on SNL. Ooh, except the musical act seemed really good. Shit, I forgot his name, but loved his outfit....

peace.

P.S. This is for Nicole, who doesn't even read this anymore (all work and no play, blah blah blah). As I was driving from home 1 to home 2, I was listening to Detroit's NPR and a band named STOOL (hehe) came on. I could make some crude joke involving cornbits, but I won't. They were actually pretty darn good. Check em out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home