Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Saturday, April 30, 2005

My legs are so damn sore I can't do shit.

Things I haven't done today:

1. Knit.
2. Hike.
3. Watch any commercials.
4. Step outside (yet).
5. Water the plants (shit! hold on, i have to do that.)
6. Planned anything for my mini trip.
7. Work. And I don't need to. Yay!
8. Saved the world from anything major.
9. Shit. Literally.

Yesterday marked the day where new roomie almost made me piss myself. The scene plays out like this:

We were watching one of the best episodes of Beverly Hills 90210 ever (the one where kelly and dylan tell brenda that dylan cheated and that he chooses kelly- classic clothing choices make this particular scene memorable) and as the scene ends, the camera pans out and we see a bunch of buildings, where as new roomie says:

Where is that, Chicago?

Keep in mind folks, he went to Cornell. Hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home