Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

All work and no play makes me fucking crazy!

So, I can't really blog today because work is kicking my ass, but my mom said the sweetest thing about my blog and I felt as though she might need something to read tomorrow morning before work (even if she orginally wrote it). This blog's for you mommy.

Mommy says, "I read your blog every day & am very disappointed when you don't write on it every day. I miss reading it. So I go into past ones that you've written. I
love it. It's like knowing what your doing & like I'm still apart of
your life in a small way. Starting to get mushy here so will stop. All
my love- mommy"

Yo ma, you're always apart of my life even if I don't talk to you every single day. You da bomb mom!

love,
moo

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

who the hell is moo? and why didn't i ever get a nickname...damn..the younger ones always get the perks...i love you anyway...carebare....

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home