Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Told you so.


Ugh. Do I have to?
Originally uploaded by barliss2.
Ever have one of those conversations where you know you're suppose to be friends with this person, you've been friends with this person longer than any other friend you have, you even have a great time when you hang out with said person, but the distance and the conversations you have over the phone leads you to constantly write about it on your blog? This is one such friend. I never mean to write things about this person, but sometimes she drives me completely nutty.

Take yesterday for example. We were talking about her going to a girl's wedding (who she hasn't been friends with for over 7 years now) and how expensive the whole thing was (close to 100 grand!!). And I was saying, fuck it, I'm eloping (obviously, I need a fiance first, well actually I need a boy to just look at me). Why spend all that money on one damn day, when I can just eat a Hostess cupcake and wear something Maya will make me (puhlease?)and invite ONLY the people I give a shit about. No aunts or cousins thank you. Then she tells me, well, I don't like to say those things because what if I decide to have a big wedding. (Keep in mind, she was saying this in a way like I shouldn't be saying this) I'm like, who the fuck cares what you say. God won't strike you down if you change your mind! If I say I want to elope today, and 5 years from now I have a wedding, are you gonna judge me! Puhlease! Get over it. No one is paying attention to anyone. I'm so sick of the I told you so's and didn't you say you liked this last year. Who cares! I can do whatever I want, when I want and I don't need people like you to remind me that I like to change my mind. It's my mind, damn it! Then I realized how mad I was getting about this, and thus realized why am I getting this mad when I have DVR and I don't have to watch Robot Chicken right now. I can watch it later, and then everything was okay. Hehe.

Back to work. Why is it cold today Ororo Munroe (Storm)?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home