Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

2 thumbs, and 8 other fingers down!

So, I've been bored the last few lunches because everyone is so swamped at work that none of us have time to eat together. And then there's Nicole always looking for apartments, and Matt is always walking his dog. Ho hum. That leaves me watching Time Belt and Movie Trailers. Here's a list of movies I can't wait to see. I usually get real excited about the trailers, and never end up seeing the actual movie because I'm too damn poor to pay even the matinee prices. If only a boy would take me to see all of them, then I'd be on a date and get to see the movies I want for free. Bonus!

Movies I want someone to take me to:
It's All Gone Pete Tong
Death of a Dynasty
Palindrome (hopefully this one is as disturbing as all of Soldonz's movies)
Mad Hot Ballroom
Lords of Dogtown (this probably won't be good, but whatever, that blonde Aussie is hot)
Stephen Tobolwsky's Birthday Party (check out this trailer- it's pretty funny)
Rock School
Sin City
Melinda and Melinda (yes, nicole, you told me you loved it. i know.)
Assisted Living
Batman Begins
The Weatherman (did this movie come and go already- I don't even like Nicholas Cage, but this movie seemed nice)
Fever Pitch (actually heard it was decent)
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy (almost done with the book)

Movies I suggest you poop on:
Because of Winn-Dixie (the supermarket is pure crap, wouldn't want to watch a movie about it)

Herbie: Fully Loaded (3 words- WHAT THE FUCK!)

Mr. and Mrs. Smith (looked interesting at first, and then realized I was only looking at Pitt's pretty face. nothing else in this movie looks good at all. stay far away from it. in fact any movie with Angelina Jolie I suggest you stay far away from. I just saw the one with her and Ethan Hawke and the scene I came in on (no pun intended, okay, well it's a little intended) was where they were having sex and I really almost vomitted on myself. you've been warned.)

The Honeymooners (see Herbie comments)

The Skeleton Key (I can't believe Kate Hudson was nominated for an Oscar. And if I see another trailer for a Ring knockoff I'm gonna start killing people.)


Okay, I think I'm done blogging today. I make no guarantees bitches! But, I probably shouldn't, seeing as I have a pile of work to do and none of it seems to be going away.

Yuck, my breath smells like onions and raspberry vingarette. Gum, please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home