Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Friday, May 27, 2005

Remember when...


Yay for Half Days!
Originally uploaded by barliss2.
I remember back in da day when we had half days in high school. I was driving my parents huge fuck off brown Caddy, and I would pile about 10 kids in the car. Sure enough there were seatbelts for everyone in that boat on wheels. I would make wide turns and have all sorts of fun in that thing. We'd get slurpies at the 7-11, eat at Pasquali's and go to the beach. I remember in college, everyday was a half day. I would occaisionally go to class, but would spend most of the day watching 90210 at the sorority house, eating as much free food as possible or sit around on the smoking porch. At Portfolio Center, the first few quarters were fun for making friends, drinks and boyfriends, but then soon after that I had to become at least half an adult and actually start doing half of the work. Now, I'm really doing work (sort of) and having my second half day since I started here! Since the weekend is suppose to be nothing but thunderstorms, I have to take advantage of the beautiful weather we're having today. Hopefully, the few friends I have here won't have to work too much and will join me at either Como's or Noble Fish! Because when you get a gift like a half day, you have to take advantage, damn it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home