Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Pizza! Pizza! Huh? Huh?


Oh, you silly cartoon.
Originally uploaded by barliss2.
So, I'm a little confused by all the pizza comments I've been getting for a few days. Did I mention something related to pizza that deserved all these comments? Or did one comment turn into a pizza fan base for people who are just waiting for a pizza blog, and finally their wishes are coming true? Anyway, I'm just wondering.

In other news, I'm about to spoil some shit for you America's Next Top Model viewers. Naomi (or however you spell her name) won. Nicole and I should have been working, but we just had to know. So, if we don't get to go to LA we have Tyra's strechmarked boobs to blame. I personally was rooting for Kahleen. She seemed more like the model between the two, but really the show should be named America's Next Cover Girl, because that's really what they base this shit on.

As for Lost. I can't believe people actually left the island. I was waiting for some vortex to suck that makeshift boat into the sea. And man, what is with The Others? Is Nicole Kidman gonna pop up somewhere saying she's a ghost or something? So many questions, and only one more episode to explain probably nothing. I hate season finales!! It will torture me for sure.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I checked out your site...pretty cool. So, do you work at a pizza place?

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nicole Kidman and the kids are all ghosts. They used to live in the house, they've been dead a long time, but they don't know it.

Well, you asked...

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone loves a pizza party! I like Papa John's.

1:01 PM  
Blogger Barrie said...

anonymous, I know who The Others were in the movie. I was referring to The Others in Lost and then tying in the two. sorry for any confusion you had.

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home