Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Huh?

If you watched the THREE HOUR long finale of The Bachelor, I'm sorry. I'm even more sorry that I actually kept flipping back and forth in the hopes that the host was telling the truth when he would say, "In a few moments The Bachelor will be handing out his final rose". Keep in mind he said this at minute :05, :15, :30, :33, :35, :45, do I need to go on? Why do they do that? You know the executives are thinking, "Ooh we'll torture them by waiting till the last two minutes of a really boring show to give them the answer. It will boost ratings! It will be the talk of the town!" No, it won't. It will be really fucking annoying. It will make me flip channels, and then it will make me play my guitar. Then it will make me call all my friends to tell them how ridiculous this is, but none of them will answer because they're probably just as annoyed as I am. No wonder this is the last installment (OR IS IT? Oh, the horror!!).

Oh, wait, but there's more. As I was watching THE THREE HOUR LONG BACHELOR, a commercial for Dancing with the Stars came on. At first, I thought it was a Geico commercial (who doesn't love The Tiny House bit- hilarious!). But no, it's for real. What has television turned into? Has been reality, tv and boxing (yep, it's true) stars compete for OUR votes on who's the best dancing duo. WHAT THE FUCK!!!!

As for Anonymous's question to what my favorite pizza topping is? My answer would have to be mushrooms.

The end.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mushrooms are fungus.

1:01 PM  
Blogger Barrie said...

Am I dealing with a child here, Mr. Anonymous? What's with the weird questions about pizza toppings? Then, I'm polite enough to actually answer the random question, and you mock it (only assuming here, that this is the same person). I give up. You are too weird.

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Has anyone tried that new Meatball pizza yet? mmmm...meatballs.

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have tried the meatball pizza but didn't really care for it. It was too rich.

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home