Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Friday, May 20, 2005

I'm tired. Not too tired to blog.

Just got back from The Decemberists, but was too tired to keep drinking. Instead, I'll take this little thing Maya suggested.

Three names you go by: 1. Barrie 2. Barliss 3. Ba

Three screen names you have had: 1. barliss 2. barliss1 2. barliss2

Three physical things you like about yourself: 1. my stomach 2. my eyes 3. my shoulders

Three physical things you don't like about yourself: 1. my chapped lips 2. my knees 3. my feet (who likes feet!)

Three parts of your heritage: 1. Polish 2. Russian 3. Hungarian

Three things that scare you: 1. The Clockwork Orange 2. walking down a ladder, hill, or anyplace far up 3. Watching America's Most Wanted all by myself right before I go to sleep

Three of your everyday essentials: 1. lip balm 2. flossing 3. eating some type of fruit

Three things you are wearing now: 1. my glasses (damn it!) 2. my bra (damn it!!) 3. clothes (damn it!!!)

Three of your favorite bands or musical artists 1. Cat Stevens 2. Radiohead 3. Postal Service

Three of your favorite songs: 1. If you want to sing out, sing out (cat stevens) 2. that song by elliott smith (damn it i'm too tired to remember the name) 3. sweet lord (george harrison)

Three things you want in a relationship: 1. laughter 2. love 3. honesty

Two truths and a lie (Which is a lie?): 1. I picked up a hitchhiker (sort of) 2. I went skydiving 3. I hate kidney beans.

Three physical things that turn you on: 1. arms 2. a great smile 3. sweat (the good kind)

Three of your favorite hobbies: 1. doing nothing 2. travelling 3. concerting

Three things you want to do really badly right now: 1. go to sleep 2. finish watching this south park so i can sleep 3. complain to ticketmaster because they fucking suck really huge chunks

Three careers you are considering: 1. selling coconuts on the beach 2. selling coke on the beach 3. standing on the beach and just getting money for it

Three places you want to go on vacation: 1. Austrailia 2. South America 3. Africa

Three kids names you like: 1. I really can't think of any right now (show's how much I care about this topic) 2. 3.

Three things you want to do before you die: 1. find that dude, who's supposedly my soulmate 2. travel nonstop for a year or two 3. find the parallel universe version of myself and see what's up

Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl: 1. i love reality tv 2. i'll try on a bunch of clothes in my closet for no reason whatsoever 3. enjoying the movie, my best friend's wedding

Three celebrity crushes: 1. Brad Pitt 2. Edward Burns (YUMMY!) 3. Vin Diesel (sorry, it's true)

Three people who have to take this quiz now: hmmm? kelly? carl? anyone else that just wants to waste some time?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i also thought starwars was to long and drawn out..but being a fanatic fan i thought it was awesome beside that...it was definitley the better one of the first three..i would have to agree with you on the ed burns thing..double yummy..and yes folks i think ben affleck is hot also...the other great thing about barrie is that she has a great personality.she is beautiful person..peace out...scarlet

11:23 PM  
Blogger csc said...

Yo Barrie, I guess I should leave this here for you.
...Boston, blah blah, blah...
We got a good deal where we live, it can be really expensive in some of the apartments around us, but there are lot's of deals (easier to get during the winter when no one wants to move).

Less expensive, cool parts of town are Davis Square in Brighton, Brookline tends to be popular, and so is Alston.

We live in the South End, it's rad, but all the restuarants and stuff near us is slightly too nice for us. Hip and not stuffy, but not cheap either.

Why's Maya moving? Is there better yarn here in Boston?

2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fascinating...just fascinating.

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home