Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

I'll be running to the grave thank you very much.


Happy Birthday you old hag.
Originally uploaded by barliss2.
I missed the game last night because I was literally exhausted from running 2.25 miles and then walked 3.75 (maya, i'm so proud of myself!!). Not only did I miss the game, but I also missed the chance to super flirt with one of Steve's hotter friends, even if he is way out of my league. So, when I woke up at 4 am to get a drink of water, with bags under my eyes and my hair all out of wack, of course Steve and super hot friend were sitting on the couch looking at me with crazy eyes. Ho hum.

This month is the month of birthday's. Jen's was on Sunday, Caitlin's was yesterday, Kelly's is tomorrow and my dad's is on the 28th. Good thing I'm poor and my friends know this, so cards are the gift this month. As for you Gemini's, I read the Onion and here's your horoscope, you old hags. Enjoy.

Gemini: (May 21—June 21)
In a certain light, from just the right angle, you will begin to bear an uncanny resemblance to Abe Lincoln.

Man, how bad do I want to write for those funny bastards. Doesn't everyone? Well, don't you?


P.S. I finally went to the dreaded doc yesterday, where I realized I'm doomed for death sooner than later. My reasoning? She asked if anyone in my family has had the following:

Heart Disease: Yes
Cancer: Yes, yes and yes
Diabetes: Yes
Alzhiemers: Yes
Osteoporois (sp?): Yes
Thryoid disease: Yes
Stroke: Yes
Problems childbearing: Yes
Mental health problems: No! Yay! One for me. Then I thought, well, that's probably not true. No one's been tested for it or confessed to it, so really it could be a yes, or undetermined. Ho hum.

Final Score:

Death: 9 Life: 1 (sort of)

See ya's in da grave. (Mommy, don't get all mommy on me now. I'm just playin' here.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home