Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Friday, June 10, 2005

Someone give me something to do!


bored
Originally uploaded by barliss2.
It's Friday! Yay for Friday! Except it's so fucking slow right now I think time is actually going backwards. And of course, I have to wait another hour to go to the studio and everyone went to lunch so I have no one to talk to. Argh. And I keep checking my regularly visited blogs and no one's written anything new. Damn you people. Give me something here!

This would be a good opportunity to make cd's or do other semi-productive things, but I won't because I just won't.

As for the weekend, I have no plans. Oh wait, that's a lie. I have to work with Nicole. I have to clean the house. I have to sit my ass on the couch and watch the TV I've missed in the last week. Thanks a lot summer for the reruns, now what am I suppose to do?

As for finding a man, I went to the neighbors house yesterday. Lo and behold, there were about 20 people there. Half guys/Half girls/EVERYONE MARRIED! It's pointless I tell you, complete waste of time, why do I even bother batting my eyes?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it's the album that I just burned for maya, the band is "Architecture in Helsinki." I've been listening to that a lot lately.

yeah, I could make a copy of that for you. Don't worry about cd's. I just bought a hundred of em'.

keep that movie as long as you need to watch it. but i would, it's great.

back to that drink...

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home