Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

In other slightly non bitchy news...


Hello hottie!
Originally uploaded by barliss2.
To make up for my harsh ranting, I will tell you what happened at the gym today.

This old dude, who is always very talkative even if I'm wearing my headphones, asked me today if I work or if I was still in HIGH SCHOOL! Not sure what kinda crack this old bastard was smoking, but I need to know his dealer. I told him, "No, sir. I work." Then he says, "Well, if you work as hard as you work out, then you must be doing a good job." I was mortified! The only guy that has hit on me in like 9 months is a dirty old (like at least 75!) weirdo. I HAVE TO GET OUT OF MICHIGAN!!!

And with that, I bid adieu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home