Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Proceed with caution: This blog is pure crap.


Must. Drink. Water.
Originally uploaded by barliss2.
1st attempt for a blog entry: I decided that even if I only get 5ish hours of sleep, and I feel like shit this morning I will not drink coffee as a cure. I just end up feeling shittier. So, instead I am on a mission to actually finish 32 oz of water. I never finish my jug that I bring with me at work, but today I'm determined damn it.

2nd attempt: God, this is turning into a shit blog, huh? I have no energy to write anything. I thought, well, maybe I'll start the day blogging so I can feel all creative when it comes to actually fixing my radio spots. But nooooooo, instead today's blog is a complete turd. I blame the extra strength ibuprofen (maya, what did we used to call this?) and 2 and 1/2 beers I had after 10 yesterday. But I really had to. It was the last nice day. Even the waitress said so.

3rd attempt: Whatever anyone does today, DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT tell me what happened in Lost last night. I only watched half of it. I got to the part where the chick was thrown into the hole with Sawyer and co. and oh my goodness, I can only imagine what happened next. But please don't tell me, because I plan on immediately going home after the gym and rewatching the whole episode. I love how awesome this show is. I recently tried watching an episode of Desperate Housewives, and couldn't even watch 15 minutes without wanting to slit my wrists. Do people still actually like this show? Please people, there's actual intrigue and mystery in Lost. Don't waste your time with gorgeous people having melodramas mixed with clutziness.

4th attempt: And lastly, does anyone know when Project Runway is coming back on? I'm going through reality tv withdrawl! HELP!

I gave up: Okay, sorry for wasting all of your time today. Go do something productive, or work related. Stand by a water cooler or look at the computer for a few hours whilst thinking about absolutely nothing. Well, go!


UPDATE: I drank all 32 ounces of water. And I'm still thirsty.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what. you're not watching martha apprentice, or family amazing race, or cops chasing perps on tv?

8:13 AM  
Blogger Barrie said...

yeah, i half hearthedly watch america's next top model. that tyra- she's just so full of herself. but yeah, i think the girl from detroit is totally gonna win. it's between her, the lesbian and the chick with red hair. that's my vote and i'm sticking to it.

as for mark's comment- you couldn't pay me to watch martha apprentice. although, i am tempted to watch the scene where i hear she writes a letter to the departed. now, that's television!

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home