Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

There was no reason I picked that picture.


I miss you Anne of Green Gables
Originally uploaded by barliss2.
I sorta decided when I got this new job that I'd stop passing along my blog. I've mentioned it a few times to some people, and someone once asked what it was, but I wouldn't reveal the information. Not like I'd ever write about my job, or about the people that work here, but.... (here comes my reason- get ready! It's ranty!!)

The reason: Because some people continuously give me shit for things I write. Yes, I know I'm not the nicest person in the world, but I never said I was. I've always been honest. I've always said I hate Detroit (or really, that I hate the snow). I've always said that I can't seem to find a normal boy. I've always said that some of my friends can hang while others just can't. And it's all true. It's not all some hidden secret to me or to them. So, yesterday when I get an im from Nicole copying and pasting something I wrote I told her YES YOU ARE LAME BECAUSE YOU GO TO SLEEP AT 10 ON A SATURDAY! AND YOU KNOW THIS SO WHY ARE YOU BOTHERING ME! Obviously you aren't that lame, or I wouldn't hang out with you sillys! If you truly sucked, I wouldn't talk to you. It's called being sarcastic. And I've slowly discovered that some people just can't handle this. To which I say, no one is pointing a gun at your head forcing you to read this. I am sarcastic. I try to emphasize things with a "hehe" and a "haha", but sometimes I just don't, because I don't have to, because this is my blog damn it! I was practically raised as an only child, and I'm stubborn and spoiled and all those horrible things that happen when you are the golden child and get everything you ask for at a reasonable price. This is who I am, and if you don't like- then you don't have to read it. Cause I'm not stopping for anyone!

(hehe)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey girl, why not move from detroit? if you were to think seriously about moving, what other places would be on your short list?

7:08 AM  
Blogger Barrie said...

hey anonymous-

my short list, eh?
san francisco
seattle
dare i say it- somewhere in florida (gasp!!)
boston (i know it's not warm there, but it's much hipper than detroit, and most likely less hunting)
new york city (ditto- although i really couldn't live there for too long- 2 years tops- i'd get a headache from all the people typing on their blackberry's whilst plugged into their ipods ignoring the world, thinking they're above it- shit, maybe i don't want to live there- maybe once was enough)
anywhere in new mexico
anywhere in arizona
anywhere in hawaii

was that enough of a list?

p.s. i am seriously thinking of moving. i'm just waiting for the right opportunity to arise.

7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's an "only children"?? And you call yourself a writer.
And I don't go to sleep at 10 on Saturday, it's 9. Thanks.

9:24 AM  
Blogger Barrie said...

haha- i fixed that- i knew nicole would be a good sport about it.

jeeb and heeb forever!

p.s. i realize i'm really not an only child, but when my sister left when i was only 6 (and never really came back) i was basically brought up as an only child.

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home