Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Lazy Weekend.

When I woke up on Friday, I knew right away I wasn't gonna do shit this weekend. I didn't want to go out until 5 and spend money and drink too much and blah blah. I've been doing that every weekend for the last 6 months, and I wanted a break. So, here's what I did instead.

Friday: Cleaned the house. Got groceries. Walked around Royal Oak. Went to Borders and then spent at least 6 hours watching movies at Oconnell's house. Fell asleep at 4.

Saturday: Woke up at around 11. Watched about an hour of TV. Got crazy exhausted and took a nap till 3. Finally brushed my teeth and washed my face. Steve and I then hopped a fence to use the nearby school's new and improved track. We ran around it for an hour or so. We proceeded to sit on the couch and watch lots and lots of TV. Put ice on injured elbow. Spilled melted ice all over couch. Drank wine so slowly I never felt a buzz. Took a shower at around midnight. Fell asleep at 2.

Sunday: Woke up at 10ish. Watched more TV. Went to the gym. Walked around Ferndale, wanting to buy things but kept reminding myself not to buy things. That worked. Sat on my butt either fiddling with the internet or watching TV until I fell asleep at 12.

Man, doing nothing can be exhausting sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home