Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Money isn't everything. Okay, I'm totally lying.


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?




Now, the only conclusion that I can come up with for the fact that my blog is worth more than a dollar is that I have those little ads to the right. And everytime someone clicks on one of those said ads (mom, do this!) I make a few pennies here and there. I haven't seen a check yet, because you need to rack up $25 or more to actually make the money. So really, it's sorta pointless. Just a distraction from the words you see here.

But then I tried other blogs.

Dooce.com is worth like 3 million! Go figure. She's in a magazine almost monthly about something that's happened years ago. You can tell she's pretty sick of that claim to fame, but whatever. Her and her husband don't have to work in offices anymore. Lucky!

Nataliedee.com wasn't worth anything??? That was real confusing as I think she's pretty damn funny, and she even sells merch.

But her husband, Toothpastefordinner.com is worth over a million. He also sells merch, and he's also pretty funny, but I'd say he's pretty equal compared to his wife. Maybe it's because she's a woman! No, I know that's not it.

And of course, Mayarn.com who I actually yet again stole this cool little thing from, isn't worth a dime. But I think that's just because she doesn't advertise. Because she definitely has a lot more readers than I do. It's that whole knitting thing she's got going for her. Hehe.

P.S. Lost has been pretty darn good this season. What is going on with Zeek and now this militia Jack is forming? Steve was getting pretty mad that Jack didn't have an ongoing debate with Zeek filled with questions and essay written exams, but as I've told Steve time and time again, "This is just a show!" We can't have any sort of logic in this show. If there was logic, there would be clear cut answers and well, then Lost would just be boring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home