Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Friday, January 20, 2006

Toothpaste for Lunch.

Observations:

1. Anyone who is a regular toothpastefordinner.com visitor will most likely attempt to draw their own toothpastefordinner observation. So far I know two people who have done this. I am one of them.

2. If I go in the left lane for the sole purpose of going faster, 9 times out of 10, I hit a red light and end up nowhere.

3. I don't drink any water at work, but when I get home I become a drinking water machine.

4. I can sing all the words to some songs sung by Buena Vista Social Club, but I don't know at all what any of the words mean because they sing in Spanish.

5. I barely ever drink coffee. But when I do, I literally chug it down in like 2 seconds. And proceed to tip the cup back as far as possible to drink the sugar sludge at the very bottom, because that is the best part of the coffee anyway.

6. No matter how much I try to tidy up my office, it's a perpetual mess.

7. I think I'm the only person in the world that can't whistle.

8. Even if I do the same thing to my hair everyday, it will never ever look the way I want it to.

9. Yesterday, at the gym, I sweat more then I've ever sweated from doing the same exercises I normally do. Weird.

10. I don't think there is anyone I know that really knows me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

give us a chance...

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home