Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

The hamster wheel goes on and on.

1. I guess it's Spring, but you wouldn't know it here in Michigan since it's still 30 degrees and I'm getting the feeling my hands will stay cold until the end of May. Argh. Why can't I be in the WEST COAST RIGHT NOW!!!!!

2. Anyway, nothing really to report. I'm at the studio today. And you know what that means. Say it with me now, FREE SUSHI!!! I think if I was to get married, I'd marry a sushi chef and he'd have to make me sushi all day long. I'd eat it with my Cheerios. I'd eat it on cake. I'd eat it on shit if I had to.

3. In other news, I've tried my hardest to blend in at the Y. I never wanted anyone to know my name, because then people just start talking to you when you're trying to work out, get sweaty, listen to your ipod and read all at the same time. Suddenly, old people will ask you what you're reading and tell you you're doing exercises wrong. I don't want to bother even being polite to people at 6:30 am. But out of nowhere, one of the Y employees figured out my name. Unbeknownst to me, he just started saying it. Even when I had my ipod on full blast, I'd hear him mouth, "Morning Barrie!" in his fucking cheerful manner. Argh. I know he's being nice, but when I roll out of bed I'm in no mood to talk and make nice, no siree. I want to sweat and stare at people, while imagining who they are and what they'll do after the gym. It's a little fun game I play in my head sometimes. Try it!

4. Have you ever listened to A Clockwork Orange soundtrack? I had my sister burn it for me a few years ago, and I'm just now getting to it. I especially love the song from Wendy Carlos- the theme song to the movie! Although all the songs are pretty, now all I can think about are the horrid scenes involved in one of the creepiest movies I've ever seen.

5. Till tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home