Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I'm kinda old.

Reasons I'm feeling old:

1. I haven't taken off my coat in 2 days. I'm that motherfucking cold.

2. I drank some wine and then didn't finish the glass. So I did what any typical Jewish grandma would do. Poured the unfinished wine back in the bottle. For those of you who tell things to Steve, don't. I'll finish the bottle by the time he gets back from wherever he is this week.

3. If I have a half cup of milk or orange juice left in my glass (no I don't do what I did to the wine- that is obviously gross), I put it back in the fridge cause I don't want to waste orange juice that's kinda expensive, nor the 4 dollar organic milk I get on a weekly basis.

4. I curse at every single driver for the things I do every day, like not putting on my blinker. Remember, I'm old. I don't have to follow the rules. But you do!

5. I hate what "the kids" are listening to these days. Who the hell are these Ying Yang twins and what is on their teeth?!

6. The old people at the gym are kinda looking hot. (TOTALLY KIDDING!!!)

7. Someone just called me ma'am.

8. I forget. A lot.

9. I had a pudding pop last night and couldn't remember the last time I had one. But man, it was good (although very different from the original version).

10. If there's a deal, I'll be there faster than you can say clearance.

P.S. I can't remember if it's Time or Newsweek (see number 8 for reasons I'm feeling old), but there's a very interesting article about how kids today have too much going on all at once. I remember having this exact thought when my nephew got an ipod, cell phone, portable dvd player and 2 different gaming systems. Read it to see where our kids are headed. Kinda scary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home