Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Sucks.

Today kinda fucking sucked. I will not be going anywhere near Seattle for awhile. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Okay, now that that is out of the way. I should tell you that before today, the weekend was actually quite nice. Really nice. Kinda sunny. Kinda awesome. And that is all I will say about that.

Good fucking day to you all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sucks to be you.

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home