Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Will this day end????

I've been all bipolar today. One minute happy as can be. The next, down in the dumps. Not quite sure what's wrong. A lot of things I guess. A lot on my plate at the moment. Just a lot. I actually went home for lunch, which I haven't done in ages- because I just needed to get away from things. I'm a mess of thoughts and doubts and shit. It's kinda weird- inside my head and all.

Sorry to be all deep today. I'll try to come up with something completely useless for you to read later.

1 Comments:

Blogger imran said...

hope ya feel better kiddo, sendin good vibes your way from the west.

-i-

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home