Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I know, I know....

Right, so today we vote. We listened to commercials about Vote Yes for 313. Vote No for Murder. Vote Maybe for My Thumb up Your Ass. And then it all comes down to today.

Except, don't tell anyone, but I'm not voting. I don't mean I'm not voting because I haven't gotten my Seattle voters card (or driver's license) yet. I mean I'm just not voting. Maybe never again.

Bring it on bitches. I know I should care. I know I'm at that age where things should matter and I should be worried about my taxes and if online predators get the electric chair, but right now I just don't care. And I can't fake it.

I mean the way I feel is if I cared then I wouldn't just let a commercial tell me whether something is right or wrong. I'd actually do lots of research to try to find why I want to vote for or against an issue or person. And since I haven't done any research of any kind, then that means to me, that I just don't give a shit.

Call me a bad American. Or just call me Barrie. But today I will wear a sticker that says, "I didn't vote!"

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. I didn't vote either.
2. You have an Ann Coulter Google ad on you site.

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My boss was going around demanding to know if everyone had voted or not. Why not announce everyone's salary or demand to know their religious beliefs while you're at it? It's personal. I didn't vote, and I damn well don't have to answer to anyone about it.

1:21 PM  
Blogger topicismono said...

your apathy is annoying. but gosh, thanks for taking the time to blog about it!

unsubscribe alt.barrie.bullshit

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't vote, don't vote!

let me hear an, amen!

1:27 PM  
Blogger imran said...

i voted :(

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I voted too! One day when your all older & have children who have to go to a meaningless war you'll all be out there voting to get the bastard or his party out of office!! Now to can be so glib about not voting. Just wait!!! Why do you have an Ann Coulter googgle ad on your site? The woman is crazy!!!

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home